Professor Dr Joseph Obi | Alternative Medicine Professor | News | Alternative Medical Professor


Alternative Medicine Profile | Alternative Medical Profile | Alternative Profile | Professor Profile | Prof Profile | Doctor Profile | Dr Profile | Doc Profile | Obi Profile | Alternative Health Profile | Alternative Healthcare Profile | Alternative Health Care Profile | Joseph Profile | Chikelue Profile | Alternative Medicine Profiles | Alternative Medical Profiles | Alternative Profiles | Professor Profiles | Prof Profiles | Doctor Profiles | Dr Profiles | Doc Profiles | Obi Profiles | Alternative Health Profiles | Alternative Healthcare Profiles | Alternative Health Care Profiles | Joseph Profiles | Chikelue Profiles | Professor Obi | Wiki | Prof Obi | Profile | Dr Obi | About | Doctor Obi | Medical Politician | Joseph Chikelue Obi | News | Joseph Obi | Website | Obi | Medical Politics Blog



Alternative Medicine Profile | Alternative Medical Profile | Alternative Profile | Professor Profile | Prof Profile | Doctor Profile | Dr Profile | Doc Profile | Obi Profile | Alternative Health Profile | Alternative Healthcare Profile | Alternative Health Care Profile | Joseph Profile | Chikelue Profile | Alternative Medicine Profiles | Alternative Medical Profiles | Alternative Profiles | Professor Profiles | Prof Profiles | Doctor Profiles | Dr Profiles | Doc Profiles | Obi Profiles | Alternative Health Profiles | Alternative Healthcare Profiles | Alternative Health Care Profiles | Joseph Profiles | Chikelue Profiles | Professor Obi | Wiki | Prof Obi | Profile | Dr Obi | About | Doctor Obi | Medical Politician | Joseph Chikelue Obi | News | Joseph Obi | Website | Obi | Medical Politics Blog

Professor Dr Joseph Obi | Alternative Health Professor | Professor Doctor Joseph Chikelue Obi | News

Professor Dr Joseph Obi | Alternative Health Professor | Professor Doctor Joseph Chikelue Obi | Blog

Professor Dr Joseph Obi | Alternative Health Professor | Professor Dr Joseph Chikelue Obi | Website

Dr Joseph Chikelue Obi fails to endorse General Medical Council Ethnicity Census . . . (*Syndicated Archive Content)


The ongoing Ethnicity Census of the General Medical Council was left desperately fighting for it's life in very it's early stages, after Controversial Black British Human Rights Activist and Anti-Racism Campaigner , Dr Joseph Chikelue Obi , again publicly failed to endorse the ongoing Ethnic Minority Doctors Census which is currently being conducted by the General Medical Council.


Speaking (last year) in response to a barrage of questions upon arrival in Blackpool , the Eminent Professor Obi (who also doubles as Leader of Opposition against the General Medical Council) firmly said :


" The problem of Institutional Racism at the General Medical Council will only be solved by Radical Consensus , not Ethnic Census .


Ethnic Minority Doctors are hereby publicly advised to think thrice before they willingly surrender their Personal Ethnicity Data to any (perceived) Institutionally Racist Body (or Organization) like the GMC.


The Massive Ethnicity Data which is already on GMC Files has still not been used to it's fullest potential : So the GMC should first begin by candidly telling the General Public precisely what it has done with it's Current Data Sample of thereabouts 30% , before duly asking Highly Embattled Ethnic Minority Doctors to eclectically provide it with the remaining 70%."

Doctor Obi | Dr Obi | Prof Obi | Professor Obi


Doctor Obi | Dr Obi | Prof Obi | Professor Obi

Alternative Health Professor

Alternative Medicine Campaigner

Alternative Medicine Campaign