Professor Joseph Obi
Featured Readers Responses  to My Tweets :
Congrats on your 5th annniversary of holding a full eu medical licence , and thank you for competently treating one of our relatives in your private (european union) clinic.
We knew your late father when you all lived at pathfield road , near streatham common in London SW16 ; many decades ago.
Please therefore duly feature the above story , even though we know that chuka umunna's late father was one of your Daddy's best friends - long before they acrimoniously parted ways a few months prior to when he got married to chuka's mother.
Dr Khan was a very good doctor NOT A TERRORIST , and we are not happy with the way chuka refused to help us during our time of need.
* Dr Abbas Khan died in Syria this week while being held prisoner
* He was just four days away from being released from jail
* His family say Labour MP Chuka Umunna failed to act to save him
* Claim Umunna stopped a delegation going to Syria to lobby for his release
COMMENT FROM PROFESSOR OBI :
* In my opinion , I personally think that Chuka Umunna did not (fundamentally) handle this matter properly ; most probably because in 2013 he may not have been as Politically Mature as one would have wished.
* Let this be a Lesson to you all : Black UK Politicians are not always (necessarily) as helpful as one would expect , most especially during Times of Crisis.
* Chuka Umunna currently has a relatively small Parliamentary Constituency Majority ; so Voting Him Out of Parliament would not be all that hard - if all of the Asians (and Muslims) got together and Voted for EITHER the Liberal Democrats or the Green Party.
* In the Interim , I will see what I can do (in terms of Publicity) for you.